Rental Agreement – House Rules
To make your stay comfortable and to avoid possible misunderstandings, please familiarise yourself with our House Rules and House Manual. If you are not comfortable with these house rules, please do NOT book our apartments.
- Please strictly observe the check-in and check-out time, exceptions are not possible! If you would like to come earlier or leave later than indicated time, consider booking additional nights. Please don’t write and don’t phone to ask us, if you can come earlier, as this is not possible. Staying longer than the check-out time means that we may charge you additional fees.
- Prohibits smoking on the whole property resort, including indoor and outdoor common areas, in all units, including individual balconies and patios.
- Guests should take off their shoes before coming inside. It is mandatory to lock doors and close windows when leaving the apartment – to avoid damage in case of a storm.
- Leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it – tidy and undamaged. If the apartment is left messy, we keep the right to charge extra cleaning in the amount of 40,00 €.
- It is not allowed to bring weapons, narcotics, inflammable and explosive matter, matter with a strong and unpleasant odor, or any kind of electric appliances into the object. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal hygiene, personal pc, and mobile phone.
- The number of persons over the capacity of the accommodation unit is not permitted (without exception)
- Upon check-in, all guests must hand the host their identification documents (passports or ID cards), for registration of stay at Slovenian Tourist board, and pay the complete bill in cash. Unregistered guests are not allowed in the apartments and the property resort.
- Mandatory supplements on the spot:
Tourist tax: 1,60 €/person/day, 0,80 €/child/day (7 to 18 years)
- It is not allowed to move furniture inside and between rooms and to take internal equipment into another accommodation unit, outside the house (kitchen chairs to the terrace, cooking and eating appliances into another unit, blankets, and towels to the beach, river, rafting,…).
By confirming your reservation and/or by starting to use accommodation you have agreed to and accepted all provisions of house rules, and obliged to obey them. Accommodation will be canceled to guests who don’t obey the house rules. In case this happens, the guest will be charged for the total amount of booked period, regardless of a shorter stay. If you decide to end your stay earlier, you are obliged to pay for the full reservation.